Financial Aid & FAQs
Westminster School is committed to helping families afford an independent school education.
Each year approximately 15% of our families receive some form of need-based financial assistance. Financial aid awards are based on the guidelines of the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS), an organization associated with the National Association of Independent Schools. Aid is applied for and awarded annually. Early financial aid application is encouraged. The final decision regarding financial aid awards is made by the school’s Financial Aid Committee. Requests for financial aid have no effect on admission to Westminster School.
For more financial aid information, please contact Debby Graham, director of finance and financial aid, at (405) 524-0631, ext. 122 or by email.
All families applying for financial aid are required to upload or mail the documents below to SSS (School and Student Services) before a financial award can be offered. If you choose to mail the documents, please see the address below.
- Westminster School Financial Aid Information Form
- Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) filed with SSS. This form should only be completed through the SSS website after your child has been admitted to Westminster School.
- Completed and signed tax return (Form 1040 with all supporting schedules) for the year immediately preceding re-enrollment.
- (New applicants are required to submit two years of tax returns with initial application.)
- Copies of Form W-2s
- Copies of Form 1099s
- Business tax information (if applicable)
- Completed and signed student tax return (if applicable)
- Two current pay stubs from each wage earner
- Signed IRS Form 4506T
Mail documents to:
School and Student Services
PO Box 449
Randolph, MA 02368
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is financial aid determined?
- Is financial aid automatically renewed each year?
- Are there special instructions for parents who request aid for more than one student at Westminster School?
- What happens if parents are divorced, separated, or never married?
- What is the deadline for applying for financial aid?
- If one parent does not work, how will that affect our financial aid award?
- When will I be notified of my award?
- What should I do if I have additional questions about financial aid?
- What is the General Policy Statement?